hmm weekend

Saturday, November 15, 2008

sooo the past couple of days i have been killing myself to get all my homework done for the week for my physics and buisness ethics class.

ive been doing it with my spare time at work well ive been in an accadent and cant afford a new car so i have a shitty one with a red hood now (my cars silver) amazingly it still runs great.

im acctaly really pissed at work thogh cus we got this new guy(jerry) and like for some reason hes stealing all my hours, like as the weeks go on he keeps getting more and i keep getting less. like i was heird months ago to be full time, and we was just recently heired to be part time. but now hes got 38 hours and ive only got 30 WTF and just a couple weeks ago i had 42, and theres absolutly no reason why the schedual should have changed. its getting on my nervs.

0 comments: